Pizza: a key ingredient to multifamily events
3 TIPS FOR PIZZA SUCCESS:
I'm a true believer of the idea that any pizza can be a personal pizza if you try hard enough. With that being said, I was the best person for the job when Barb + Lauren asked to put a pizza party together for our team. My goal was simple, I wanted to create a cute setup, provide delicious pizza, make only one run to Target and lastly make it as inexpensive as possible!
Here are my takeaways:
1. Amazon is the way to go! If your community doesn't have a prime account, I encourage you to get one! I ordered all of our cutlery, plates, cups and napkins from there! Not only do they have the most competitive pricing, but you can get all you need while sitting at your desk! It's a win, win! I also got a couple of balloons + a pizza garland that pulled the full look together!
2. Target is a one stop shop for extra snacks, desserts + drinks. Make sure you have a set list of items so you don't get carried away while shopping like I do. :)
3. This event is a classic and is always a success! Everyone loves pizza, so make sure to include a variety of different toppings so everyone can enjoy something they love!
Check out the pics from our event!
🌱 Members, I ask that you put together this event and send us pictures of your event! You could be featured on our social media pages!
NO MATTER HOW YOU SLICE IT...
These communities are the best! We adough seeing our designs in action! Really dough, check out what your Sprout Community is doing on the pizza scene
National Pizza Party Day is May 18, but we love pizza all year round. Pizza parties are easy and economical and EVERYONE loves pizza, right? 94 percent of Americans eat pizza regularly and pizza accounts for 10% of all food sales.
Internal Pizza Initiatives:
- Make it simple by ordering pizzas from a chain or go more gourmet with Make-Your-Own Pie night.
- Choose a few residents each week and offer them free pizza and salad for the entire family delivered to their door. Work your way through your resident list or start with your longest term residents. Be sure to don your fake mustache and checkered apron for the big delivery.
- Have a crazy topping bar for residents to go wild. Some people like crushed red peppers, ranch dressing, banana peppers, jalapeños, grated Parmesan and more.
- If you can’t afford to give away the pizza, make a deal with a local chain for a reduced delivery for your residents or coupons just for them. Every little bit helps.