WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
A professional team representing your community
A team that does more than leave a stack of flyers
- A team that builds rapport and uncovers cross-promotion opportunities
- We immediately share any HOT LEADS we find
- We help you build a SUSTAINABLE marketing route to follow up with
- Each business receives labeled goodies along with branded marketing flyers
- A detailed spreadsheet of locations visited, who we talked to, how to follow up, etc.
WHO NEEDS A STREET TEAM?
- Community re-brands
- Short-staffed sites
- Teams that are just a little green when it comes to effective outreach marketing
$2,200 FOR TWO DAYS OF STREET TEAM OUTREACH
- $1,175 for one day of Street Team - This option is only available when splitting two days of outreach with a sister community within 50 miles. Each community will be billed $1,175 & each must fill out individual Design Request Form & Questionnaire.
- Outreach marketing to approximately 35-40 businesses per day performed by Sprout Marketing as representatives of your community
- Detailed follow-up reports
- Record of all contacts made and specific notes on each
- Specific action items for the community with a follow-up call
- Marketing Extras: cookie trays, candy bags, snack packs (varies by location/availability). Enough for approximately 40 locations per day. All goodies will be labeled with community information.
- Marketing Collateral: 500 customized full-color 1/4 page flyers per day (1,000 total)
Interested in having a Street Team done for two communities? Please select the option on the agreement and each community will receive an invoice for their portion. Check out our FAQ’s at the bottom of this page.
OPTIONAL ADD-ON SERVICES:
Facebook Ad Creation & Management: Sprout will set up and manage a Facebook ad campaign for your community. Set-Up Fee: $75 one-time investment includes set up of audience profile and Facebook placements. Client selects desired ad spend and Sprout charges a facilitation fee of 15% of ad spend.
- Sprout Outreach Marketing Webinar ($200): Sprout will host a one-on-one training for the community (approximately one hour in length). Attendees will leave with an understanding of effective outreach marketing techniques, how to create an outreach route, how to target niche markets, and how to follow up.
- Sprout Leasing Blueprint Workbook ($49)
STEP 2: PAYMENT
We require prepayment before we can confirm desired dates for your Street Team. Once your agreement is submitted, be on the lookout for an invoice from our team. If you’d like to speed up the booking process, you can mail or overnight a check directly to our Sprout HQ: Attention: Sprout Street Team | 8438 Fountain Circle, San Antonio, TX 78229.
While we are waiting for payment, let’s keep the process moving! Jump to Step 3.
STEP 3: LET'S START DESIGNING
PLEASE NOTE: If you are scheduling multiple Street Teams for different communities, please fill out individual questionnaires and design forms for each community.
WE WANT TO USE OUR OWN FLYER. CAN SPROUT PRINT IT FOR US?
We’d be happy to print your materials. We’ll verify that the file is in the needed format to print. If additional reformatting is required, a fee may apply. Print rate will be quoted for approval.
CAN OUR FLYER BE TRANSLATED INTO SPANISH?
Yes! We charge a $19 translation fee. If this design is in addition to your English design, an additional design fee may apply. We can also print your designs front (English) and back (Spanish).
WE HAVE A TON OF SWAG. CAN YOUR TEAM TAKE IT WITH THEM WHEN THEY GO OUTREACH MARKETING?
Absolutely! Our team would love to take out your promotional materials. We’ll coordinate a swag pick up from your office either a day in advance or the day of the Street Team. Please check off that option in the Street Team Questionnaire.
CAN THE SPROUT STREET TEAM STAY IN ONE OF OUR CORPORATE SUITES?
Not at this time. Travel fees that we quote include a hotel stay.
CAN ONE OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS GO ALONG WITH THE SPROUT TEAM FOR TRAINING PURPOSES?
Unfortunately, the answer to this one is no (we promise, there are a couple of good reasons why we can’t!). First of all, our insurance company gets a little squirmy when it comes to having non-Sprout employees ride along with us. Second, we are trying to get your community as much bang for your buck. Our goal is to visit as many businesses as possible within our allotted time. The in-person training takes more time and hinders us from reaching our overall goal. Not to fear…we have another option for you since we are huge believers in training. We offer a one-on-one webinar training for your team focused on outreach marketing and how to follow up on the leads we’ll generate during the Street Team. You can select it as an add-on to your Street Team agreement.
CAN WE MEET UP WITH YOUR TEAM WHILE THEY ARE IN TOWN?
We’d love to meet up, but we have a super tight schedule with our goal of visiting as many businesses as possible and tight travel arrangements!
CAN WE PROVIDE A LIST OF BUSINESSES THAT WE'D LIKE YOU TO VISIT?
You can provide up to five businesses that you’d like our team to visit. We will do our absolute best to make good contact at those businesses. Something to keep in mind: if it’s a business that you or your team has had a hard time getting into, we probably won’t be able to get in during our time. (Some larger corporations and military facilities have strict policies.)
HOW MANY BUSINESSES DOES THE STREET TEAM VISIT PER DAY?
Our goal is to visit between 35-40 business per day. Total numbers may vary by location and circumstances.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN WE EXPECT?
Our number one goal is to raise as much awareness for your community as possible. Think about it like planting seeds in your neighborhood that will have success at different times. There are times that we find “HOT” leads on the spot. Our team will share these with your team immediately. Some efforts will need a little more nurturing by your team. That’s why we provide you with an awesome follow-up spreadsheet, so that you can keep the momentum going!